-
December 6th, 2007, 02:02 PM
#11
Inactive Member
On my work computer I have XPpro, on my home computers I have Vista. I still can't hear it, I had no trouble with Monster Magnet.
Have a great day.
rog
-
December 6th, 2007, 04:28 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
lol, yes addict, someone mentioned Halo.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 6th, 2007, 06:51 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
hmmmmm... Space Lord was an mp3 file... as were all the ones before it... i think you may be having trouble with the wma format for some reason? next time you are around, check don's board also... i KNOW he's using a wma file, so if you can't hear his either, that's what it is, and possibly you are needing some type of plug in or upgrade to something...? if you can hear his and not mine, well then i am just stumped, lol... the only difference is where the files are stored.... keep me updated... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks